When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 schwinn liberty super deluxe autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wavesurferoahu

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aloha--this cool bike restored by Dave--has been sitting under sheet at EKI'S since Jay resembled it for me after shipment from the mainland--for photos just do google search for 1941 schwinn liberty super deluxe attocycle--it is the blue one--jay will handle the shipping--Eki's family owned and operated since 1911 (a big deal here in Hawaii)--so he knows what he is doing--the only time it came out was 2011 for display at their centennial celebration --asking $10,500 or best offer over that--buyer pays shipping--any questions ask away--mahalo and a hui hou

Can you put pics here? Saying “it’s the blue one” doesn’t really help.
aloha John --mahalo for the reply--talked to Marty and he said just refer to the google search--since I am pretty sure the blue 1941 schwinn liberty super deluxe autocycle is the only one out there--but I can take photos when I return to the shop tomorrow--a hui hou Bruce

Could this be it?

1579662697761.png

1579662971432.png

Back