When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED CASH? I need the following...

-
Does ANYONE have a tall 24/26in Westfield (or any of thier brands) bike available?
I have a tall frame 1930 Westfield in my barn, however the seat tube is only 22".

I can get a photo of it with a tape measure on it for you if you would like. It is just the frame/fork/crank set.

1580399437569.png

lmk.

not sure what you mean by "Dry Cell Pack" but I have a Delta battery case. Printed brochure attached but I can send actual phot if that is what you are looking for, I dont have light, just case.

IMG_2357.JPG

Need money to beat the time with the plague? I still need the above listed.
Hope all are well and best wishes to ALL!

What era are you in search for? I have this Westfield built Mead Pathfinder in original paint if you’re interested. Wheels are no longer available.
DE388A2C-0251-420B-881A-409D546A5573.jpeg

Let me get you some pics of my single bar and a camel back, the single has 23" of clearance let me check the camel back and ill send pics, one thing for sure I can beat all the other prices by far

Back