When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first major return from grave

-

Cs nd bikes

Look Ma, No Hands!

Wondering about the chain I have the old one but has broken hopefully can repair but will a newer chain work on the old skip tooth? Any help would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the rear rim is shot I have the hub or internals of rim and are in good shape can I just put them in a different rear rim ? Does it have to be that old?

Wondering about the chain I have the old one but has broken hopefully can repair but will a newer chain work on the old skip tooth? Any help would be awesome

Get yourself a new old skiptooth chain. Howard just posted some up for sale in the parts section. Grab one up before they're gone.
As far as the rear wheel goes. You could save the hub and have it laced to a different rim with new or used spokes. You could use a different second hand wheel of the same size. Kind of dealers choice. Whatever's best for you. However you get it rolling. Looking good so far
Note. You just have to match the chain pitch front and back.

Last edited:
Back