When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quarantine Special! TANK MEDALLION for Firestone Super Cruiser/Monark Super Deluxe for SALE>>

-
Price
Now $25 shipped in the USA

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Here's a piece often missing and rarely found loose - c1950 - 1952 Monark Super Deluxe or Firestone Super Cruiser tank medallion. In very nice shape with orig. plating and concentric "target" design intact. I only have the one.

Photos of this part on both Monark Super Deluxe, Firestone Super Cruiser and on both mens and ladies bikes. Thanks to whomever I stole these photos from. ;o) The bikes/tanks are not available, at least not with me, but this one medallion is... grab it before it disappears.

It is brass plated with chrome on the front. If you are missing this part here is your chance to complete a focal point on your tank.

$54 now $25 shipped in the US. Paypal friends and family or cover the 3%, or send a check if you're old school, or pick up from me in So. Cal with cash if you're REALLY old school.

1 7/8ths diameter.

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME if you are interested.

Thanks!
Balloonatic O-O

thumbnail_IMG_1740.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1741.jpg

1950's monark superdeluxe 4.jpg

61C4EDC2-2FEC-47D8-8FCE-8CA394A20E12.jpeg

Vintage-1940-50s-Firestone-Super-Cruiser-Bicycle-Ladies-Horn.jpg

Last edited:
Back