When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 2/16/20

-
1941/42 Hawthorne tail light mounted under the seat-if anyone has one of these with the original lens please send me a picture of the lens email=[email protected] or text to #416-236-5663.

View attachment 1140464

View attachment 1140465

View attachment 1140466

View attachment 1140467

View attachment 1140468
It’s the same lens as the full size rack I believe ? Being the full size rack they made durring the same time period . I’ve seen the reproduction of the lens on EBay in the past it’s red with a center blue dot

Last edited:
Picked up this never ridden 84 cruiser 5 still wearing its original schwinn studded balloon gumwalls in great shape.

A free 78 Suburban

And finished building up this 80 cruiser from a bare frame just in time to hand over for Valentines Day

Its been a nice week.

Last edited:
Always wanted on of these large Standard gauge Lionels since I was a kid and I finally got one..

The loco at almost 18” was one of the largest Lionel made at the time. Two motors, 17” long, heavy, and very powerful.

An attached image shows the relative size compared to O and HO gauges.

The cars are 18” and light up when running, operative doors, seats and even inside décor.

When the 4 pieces are coupled the train is almost 6” long.

Set was made between 1922 and 1927 and I was unable to find out the original selling price, but I think the family had to be pretty well off to afford something like this.

Imagine a kid getting these on Christmas morning. Consider that this was a time when not everyone had electricity

The loco supposedly was mechanically restored a number of years ago but the passenger cars are origina and retain a good bit of the ink stamped lettering. Overall the set has a nice patina.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

In my quest to make my 1936 Roadmaster Unique - - - - I found a patina matched Rear Rack for it this week. I'm Very pleased with how this bike is coming out , and can't wait for the weather to get better .................so I can get it out in the World ! I Really like this bike , and once again Thank @DonChristie for offering it up for Sale ! ;)

DSCF2919.JPG

DSCF2944.JPG

DSCF2938.JPG

DSCF2925.JPG

Back