When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Post War TROXEL Men's Saddle-Jim Bailey Restored-NICE!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$350 OBO
Zipcode

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Post war men's Balloon Tire bike saddle. I had this restored by Jim Bailey in the early 1990s. I was doing several restorations a year and if it was a special bike than Jim did the seat. He did great work and was reliable. My plan was for this to go on a early 50's Roadmaster but the bike went away. The seat was so beautiful I didn't want to get rid of it and too nice for a rider. Wrapped it up and put in the closet. I am downsizing and probably won't ever use this. I still have a pair of 20" Monarks with Bailey seats so I guess I have my share.

Very nice seat. No visible damage before or after restoration. Still displays as fresh. Straight crash bar with show chrome. Glasurit 21 Line single stage urethane on good solid stamped pan. Good cad plate that has softened a bit over the years. It is a thing of beauty!

$350

FedEx Ground shipped and fully insured. Special seat for a special bike. PM me if interested. Thanks!

se1.JPG

se2.JPG

se3.JPG

se4.JPG

se5.JPG

se6.JPG

se7.JPG

se8.JPG

se9.JPG

se10.JPG

se11.JPG

se12.JPG

se13.JPG

se14.JPG

se15.JPG

se16.JPG

se18.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful work on that seat! Yes, Jim did great work. I have a Velo King trike seat he restored for me back around that same time. The seat is still patiently waiting for me to restore the rest of the tricycle!

Back