When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original Prewar Monark FloCycle - Hawthorne badged

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

VintageSchwinn.com

I live for the CABE
Original Duralium Monark Flo Cycle. Speedo stem, Troxel Toolbox seat, Hawthorne badged, an absolutely beautiful bike. I bought this with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping, however I haven't had the time to even touch it. It sits as it did the day I bought it. This could be cleaned up and look amazing or kept as is original.

Pics really tell the story. *The Delta handlebar button is the only reproduction part on the bike.

xxxx + shipping in the Continental U.S. only.

Any questions or interest, please PM.

Thanks

flo15.jpg

flo20.jpg

flo3.jpg

flo5.jpg

flo13.jpg

flo6.jpg

flo7.jpg

flo9.jpg

flo22.jpg

flo2.jpg

flo4.jpg

flo8.jpg

flo10.jpg

flo11.jpg

flo12.jpg

flo14.jpg

flo16.jpg

flo17.jpg

flo18.jpg

flo19.jpg

flo21.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone remember his asking price? He's deleted the number - I'd like to know what mine is potentially worth.

Something is ONLY worth what you can get for it, the market is a GUIDE. That said, these are just bicycles, not rare cars or pricy art work, so leaving the original price is helpful for people. Everything sold here is generally under 10k, which in the scheme of “old stuff “, quite cheap.

Back