When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hygienic Cushion frame spring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

David Brown

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am thinking of having some Hygienic cushion frame springs made. I will make them in 2 lengths for 22 and 24 inch frames. This spring will fit most frames that take a Hygienic spring. Any interest get back to me here? The springs will more than likely cost about 35.00 or 40.00 each. Most of the original springs on bikes I have had are broken. The spring has a 5/8 outside diameter.
Dave

I was at the place that is making the springs today. Just waiting for a firm price from them. They said it will more than likely be 4 weeks. Had to get 20 made before they would even think about it. I am going to get them all made 7 inches long which should fit a 24 inch frame. Then you can cut it down for a 22 inch frame ,which I have, and takes a 5 1/4 inch spring. The spring that is in my bike I had made about 25 years ago and at that time i had a bunch made.They have being gone for years. I already have 4 takers or interested. I will keep you posted when ready.
regards dave

I was at the place that is making the springs today. Just waiting for a firm price from them. They said it will more than likely be 4 weeks. Had to get 20 made before they would even think about it. I am going to get them all made 7 inches long which should fit a 24 inch frame. Then you can cut it down for a 22 inch frame ,which I have, and takes a 5 1/4 inch spring. The spring that is in my bike I had made about 25 years ago and at that time i had a bunch made.They have being gone for years. I already have 4 takers or interested. I will keep you posted when ready.
regards dave
I’ll take one too. The sping that came with my G & J Rambler is in pieces.

The spring guy that made mine wanted to know the travel and for what weight I wanted
and he only made me two springs

I took my spring with me and they will make a comperssion test and make the springs the same as mine. My weight is about 156 and have never bottomed out with it.Originally you could get 5 different springs rates for weight but that is not happening. They will all be the same. Paul is that the piece I sold you?

Back