When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn BC97

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is a late 1939 or 1940 BC97. bike is very solid and rides smoothly. bike has a couple of 'upgrades' to include the a.s. stem and the small chromed wing chainguard. originally this model came with a wald #3(the reverse 'claw') stem. this model also came without a chainguard or the 3-line very plain guard-painted to match. (i do not have the originals). bike has correct sb26 bars(swaged torrington) and correct rear drop stand. beautiful original chromed drop centers sport new departure 'w' front hub and the rear a morrow-both fresh laced(not date correct hub and newer spokes/nipples) and n.o.s. diamond 61 skip tooth chain. seat is mesinger B-1 restored by 'rustjunkie'. rear reflector is the Schwinn 1 3/4" stimsonite. paint is above average for bike of this period-has usual chips-scratches-rubs-no issues-you get it-right? has two small holes drilled in front fender which had small reflectors(since then removed). unique stencil patterns of the 'bc' models bold throughout bikes frame and fenders-weak on the fork-maybe 5/10% there. see pictures for details.
no shipping-local pick-up only after payment. (this cuts out the no money(low balling)/come see what else you have types!) had too many bad experiances-even with bikes that were well packed or those comiting to buy and show up with out a dime! there is a local shop that will ship-don't know what they charge-my responsibility ends upon delivery to them. would prefer local completely intact pick up! i realize this creates a problem (sorry 'bout that!) for out of state or town interest but had too many sour transactions. price is firm-however i am interested in prewar schwinn only parts i need and trades could be on the table.

Hola a Schwinn straight bar prewar nice example! I like the paint job at the fenders!!!

Back