When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell March 15, 2020!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a aluminum kick for the collection

Today I had a moment to work my CWC 39 Zep. Jeff Guyer @39zep helped me get the correct year fork, installed all the wiring, and built the battery tray/tank-light apparatus. He also provided valuable consultation to assist in making the bike more “correct.” When I acquired the Zep it had an incorrect saddle, stem, fork, and paint details on the fork legs and tank. Tom Clark @TWBikesnstripes resolved the paint issues. Many thanks to these guys and: John Atkinson @John , Joe Mikulanis, Tom Hern, and Rolando @Kickstand3 who provided parts for the bicycle. I am still looking for the proper Torrington handle bars (NOS or replated); I have a pair of repop bars but they look lousy. The below bars are the type needed; this pair is for my maroon 1936 Huffman Safety Streamline. I would also consider a decent clean pair that I can get chrome plated.

Last edited:
Today I had a moment to work my CWC 39 Zep. Jeff Guyer @39zep helped me get the correct year fork, installed all the wiring, and built the tank battery tray/tank-light apparatus. He also provided valuable consultation to assist in making the bike more “correct.” When I acquired the Zep it had an incorrect saddle, stem, fork, and paint details on the fork legs and tank. Tom Clark @TWBikesnstripes resolved the paint issues. Many thanks to these guys and: John Atkinson @John , Joe Mikulanis, Tom Hern, and Rolando @Kickstand3 who provided parts for the bicycle. I am still looking for the proper Torrington handle bars (NOS or replated); I have a pair of repop bars but they look lousy. The below bars are the type needed; this pair is for my maroon 1936 Huffman Safety Streamline. I would also consider a decent clean pair that I can get chrome plated.

View attachment 1156603

View attachment 1156597

View attachment 1156598

View attachment 1156599

View attachment 1156602

View attachment 1156601

View attachment 1156600
Very sharp bike Brant!

Back