When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
From a seller's point of view EVERYTHING has stopped. All categories of stuff. Not just bikes. Car parts, antiques, junk, etc. I understand if people are now more cautious with their money. This is a hobby and I personally have a lot of projects. I also understand that finishing them requires money needs to be spent. I have put wanted ads up on the CABE. Got a few replies but then those guys disappear. I have responded to a couple of for sale ads here and then those guys disappear. I don't quite get it. Is it that bad? Nobody wants to go to the Post Office? Oh well I am planning to just keep working on the bikes and see what happens. Stay healthy everybody!

... Nobody wants to go to the Post Office?...

no need really:

no need really:

Thanks for the info. That seems to be mostly about creating a label and payment processing. Yes , very helpful but item needs to be pulled from the pile, boxed, and gotten out the door. I wonder how many guys here are up to speed with that. I am not that much

Thanks for the info. That seems to be mostly about creating a label and payment processing. Yes , very helpful but item needs to be pulled from the pile, boxed, and gotten out the door. I wonder how many guys here are up to speed with that. I am not that much

works great, been using for ages
all my usps packages go out from the door: hand to the mail carrier
cheaper, and saves time as well so cheaper than cheaper

I shipped my last package yesterday, its local, the postman almost didnt take it. Due to size, but he saw it was a small flat rate.
I guess if you see them driving by you can run after them with your package.

If the mail stops and deliveries stop, we are in for a bad ride.

Back