When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Went to the park this weekend to walk (or hobble due to my bike injury) and it was overloaded. I have been riding our MUP solo and in groups since it began tying in over 10 years ago, and never saw so many people on bikes and walking. The bridge had over 30 standing there enjoying the view. I beleive it will get more people out in the future, but not so sure everyone on top of each other at this time is good.

I tried to find the article, but at least one state deemed bicycle shops a necessity to stay open.

My chances of surviving this bug are very slim. Though I'll only be 58 soon, and not REALLY that old, I'm a transplant recipient and have been on immunosuppressants for 22 years. I'm currently not buying anything new as I don't want my wife to have to deal with it later. Sucks!
I am 58 and a heart disease victim also , I'm concerned , but still looking for parts to finish what bike projects I have . I told my son I wouldn't leave him much , but the barn will be full of classic bicycles to deal with .

In all honesty @SirMike1983 the same is happening over here.
I've never seen so many families out riding as I saw yesterday afternoon, especially considering the time of year.
All campsites and caravan parks have been ordered to close in Wales today as the country was swamped yesterday by people getting away from towns and cities in England.
Keep riding as long as you're allowed I say, as long as you maintain a safe distance from everyone else that is.
But as I said before, in many countries this is now forbidden.
Stay safe.

For when you finally use that last piece of toilet paper - a DIY backyard bidet

Well, it hit semi close to home. One of my close riding buddies mom passed away yesterday, she is not in same state as us but went in her sleep due to complications. A hazmat team had to pick her up.

He's not sure about funeral or flying out yet as they believe some of the other family is infected as well. Complicated....

Back