When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Airflow Speedline

-
Run...don't walk and pick it up asap. There are a line of others behind you...me included :smirk:

That bike was listed on Facebook well before it surfaced here. You were not the only one that he said, "we have a deal" too. I found out, just now, that one guy sent him $1500 on Monday which is before this post started. I talked to the seller Monday and it was promised to me and that a buyer fell out. I talked to him Tuesday after seeing this and said to him, "It looks like you sold it to a few people". He replied with "it's sold when the Money hits my hand". I personally Know of at least 5 people that he "Sold" it to.

Last edited:
It has been sold already and then back up for sale a few times. It sounds like it's not being held for anyone. Also, it's not $1500 anymore either! Sound's like first with money in hand and in person gets it.

I was pretty ticked when I saw this thread and posted this Tuesday because I was one of the many people that he promised it to. Nobody grabbed it from anyone person, the seller was working the crowd. This thread just made me work harder and faster to get it. Sorry you didn't get it brother, he was playing everyone. I even tried to warn you without killing it for myself. When he reached back out to me to see if I wanted it he told me $2500 and I said yes. I paid what he asked and didn't get into a bidding game.

That bie was listed on Facebook well before it surfaced here. You were not the only one that he said, "we have a deal" too. I found out, just now, that one guy sent him $1500 on Monday which is before this post started. I talked to the seller Monday and it was promised to me and that a buyer fell out. I talked to him Tuesday after seeing this and said to him, "It looks like you sold it to a few people". He replied with "it's sold when the Money hits my hand".
I was pretty ticked when I saw this thread and posted this Tuesday because I was one of the many people that he promised it to. Nobody grabbed it from anyone person, the seller was working the crowd. This thread just made me work harder and faster to get it. Sorry you didn't get it brother, he was playing everyone. I even tried to warn you without killing it for myself. When he reached back out to me to see if I wanted it he told me $2500 and I said yes. I paid what he asked and didn't get into a bidding game.

No hard feelings here. He told me come and get it at $1500. It was a 12 hour round trip for me. Roughly 700 miles. Glad to see it went to a good home.

Back