When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cruised around in my Firestone
That is an Awesome Firestone @Kickstand3
I :hearteyes: every detail and accent on it.
I rode Electric to work electrical in Orange today.
Great ride, great week of riding to work and home every day.
I'm truly grateful.
IMG_9992.jpg
IMG_9989.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

Well don't know if I'm breaking the law now, while riding got a alert on my phone " all beaches & trails closed, go home and stay till April 19 ( why the 19th ), well I've mostly been staying home and staying away from crowds!, everybody stay safe!, and I did a few miles on one of my early Jaguar!

We can still ride across the pond, albeit only once a day.
As you may have guessed, my work has shut down completely, hence the daily rides.
I was bored yesterday, so decided to build up this 'Contini' frameset with stuff l had lying around.
I don't have any derailleurs, so it's running as a singlespeed.....

Beautiful, fast, responsive frame.
Now I have to restore it to its garish '80s glory.
Keep safe & keep riding (if you're able).

I wanted to pick up some things today for rainy day project. So I used my Suburban utility bike. Did about 13 miles.
Down through the "old village " of Mechanicsville.View attachment 1162469
Up the trail , stopped by to get a picture of the Cherry Blossoms.
View attachment 1162479
Off the trail and across the 4 lane to Family Dollar View attachment 1162493
Back down the trail to the hardware storeView attachment 1162494
Then back home again. Basket is very handy.View attachment 1162495
GREAT RIDE

The baskets are a great addition!:cool::cool: How are you liking them so far? Have you had them REALLY loaded down and is there anything you don't like about them? Sorry to be so nosy. The baskets seem to be a perfect addition to this type of bike and may be the perfect excuse to build one up! ;)

The baskets are a great addition!:cool::cool: How are you liking them so far? Have you had them REALLY loaded down and is there anything you don't like about them? Sorry to be so nosy. The baskets seem to be a perfect addition to this type of bike and may be the perfect excuse to build one up! ;)
I haven't really loaded them down yet. I should have bought two cases of beer yesterday. But hope to load up with goods from the Amish and farmers market this summer.
I really do like them. They add about 5lbs to the bike , but its not a racer. It my "station wagon" with automatic transmission ( front freewheel system) I definitely think its a great reason for a build up...lol.

Back