When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ Roadkill Monark Five Bar Find! ~

-
Here’s one iv been working on over a year . Be patient and enjoy . Detailing now

BB51368D-5FC7-40A8-91B3-34079277836D.jpeg

5869C2C4-5867-4C58-A9D2-51B701F52295.jpeg

This 5 bar needs a new home. P.m if Interested. I cant keep them all.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I got the frame and fork at 1st. Fork came from a girls bike. I cut and threaded steer tube to fit boys frame. Had to hunt a 5bar chain guard. Not an easy task. Then a wheel set came up in a trade and $$ deal.
52 t wald N.O.S chairing and a modern crank.
N.D. 16tooth sprocket out back makes this thing a flyer. Seat is re covered with old blue couch leather.
2.5" rubber all new.
Bunch of Denver Bike Club Stickers on frame.

I got the frame and fork at 1st. Fork came from a girls bike. I cut and threaded steer tube to fit boys frame. Had to hunt a 5bar chain guard. Not an easy task. Then a wheel set came up in a trade and $$ deal.
N.D. 16tooth sprocket out back makes this thing a flyer. Seat is re covered with old blue couch leather.
2.5" rubber all new.

Post a pic here of it as is & give us a starting price range or a ballpark. Unfortunately I can't throw in for it as usual BUT I am sure someone would be willing to build it during the Covid19 Corona virus crisis we're having

2.5" rubber all new.

To list a bike on the site you need to post in the for sale section with a pic, price location. This is a fishing expedition. V/r Shawn

Nope I’m good. At one time I owned about nine of these in various stages from complete to parts bikes. Down to three boys and two girls bikes. V/r Shawn
I figured you had been quite familiar with them after seeing the 2 you posted and that is definitely quite a handful of experience owning 9 of them.

Back