When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Phantom Parts Wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm looking for a few original paint parts for my Green Phantom to replace ones I had to paint myself. Any help is appreciated. I need the parts for a 1952 regular Green Phantom, not the translucent later models.

- Rack
- Chainguard
- Tank
- Front fender light

Thanks for any help!

As an FYI- I may end up parting this Schwinn Green Phantom, but going to list the whole bike locally first. It's a little rough but almost complete. Anyhow, if it doesn't sell within the next two weeks, and if some of these parts are good enough condition for your needs, I'll get back to you for some of the parts you might still need.

20191010_151929.jpg

Fantastic. I'm very interested. Thank you very much and please do let me know!

As an FYI- I may end up parting this Schwinn Green Phantom, but going to list the whole bike locally first. It's a little rough but almost complete. Anyhow, if it doesn't sell within the next two weeks, and if some of these parts are good enough condition for your needs, I'll get back to you for some of the parts you might still need.

View attachment 1188418

Back