When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Explain your Avatar and Screen name!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Avatar is a "W" cuz that is the default avatar they give you based on your screen name's first initial. I dont mind it cuz i am a private, suspicious-of-others, and corporations, type person. My screen name "Wild Ralph" makes me LMAO, cuz i first saw it sloppily, hand painted on a friend's shed that used to house a pony. I inquired about the name, as if it was actually the pony's name, and apparently it was a sore subject. Rather than the pony's name, it was painted there as part of an elaborate "made for school" movie they attempted when they were kids. Based on his reaction, it hadn't gone over as planned, which made it even more hilarious! So i adpoted the name for my online alter ego. It is fun to say, and bespeaks of thrills and adventure, with hint of chaotic lawlessness!

Screen Name...Love Phantoms. Avatar? Tony Clifton was pretty clever. Old avatar was Sam Kinison. I loved his political correctness.

Screen name...album name from the greatest guitar player of all time...in my opinion. I will say Malmsteen is quite the jack wagon and don't listen to him much any more. Avatar is my AMF Hawk BMX that I added more parts to than what the bike was worth, I actually raced it several times in open BMX races. Sold it for $40 as soon as I got my license. Wish I had it but I'm sure it's at the bottom of a landfill.

My avatar is (stolen) graffiti of an eight foot tall smiling face I found and photographed on a side of a building while on one of my many trips to PDX. I set it in an orange blogspot square for my bike blog.
User name "Gladiron" was from a late friends musing when I asked him, "if you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to", and with a straight face he quickly answered "Bront Gladiron". We both burst into laughter realizing how ridiculous it sounded and so it became his screen name for an email account I set up for him to sell his Triumph Bonneville on Craigslist. He could never remember his password so I became his secretary, so to speak. After he passed, I kept it to remind me of him.

When I joined I noticed that many members were using images from celebrities and the characters they've played. I happened to remember seeing this one of Marty Feldman and figured "why not?". Besides, if you're reading the forum before bedtime, you wouldn't want my ugly mug etched into your retinas.

My screen name 'Rivnut' comes from my addiction to the Buick Riviera Marque; I've owned 19 of them since 1972. Currently I have a 1963, a 1964, a 1965 Gran Sport (360 hp w/ factory two four barrel carbs) and a 1990 which my wife calls hers - it keeps her invested so she doesn't complain about what I do. Now she won't sell it because it won Best in Class at a recent Riviera Owners Association International meet.

Screen name, obvious. That's not gonna age well if I stick around for years. :/
Avatar is a piece of clay pottery I snapped a pic of in Tuscon, AZ. It was the only image on my desktop when I created the account.

Mercian for multiple reasons.

Chosen specifically for this site, since it is a make of bicycle in the UK.

I was born in the old Kingdom of Mercia in the UK (which is where Mercian Cycles get their name from).

I 've served in the Mercian Regiment of the British Army, and was in when it formed, 1st Sept 2007.

The avatar is the capbadge of the Mercian Regiment. The Double Eagle of Lord Leofric, husband of Lady Godiva, the Saxon crown and the Lincoln Green backing of Robin Hood.

Goldenrod was a old girlfriend's name for me. The female guard bunny smoking a cigar is made of wood and the binoculars are plastic pipe. It stands on a white picket fence outside one of our inns in Door County, WI

My avatar is a picture of a picture of me with my first custom bike that I built. Summer of 1974 when I was 9 and my addiction to bicycles was in its infancy.... :p :p :p

My screen name is a nickname(most recent anyway:rolleyes:) given to me by coworkers due to my ape-like arms. My wingspan is waaay longer than a normal human of my 6'0" height. About an extra foot. I can bend over sideways and touch one fingertip to the floor and the other to the top of a door jamb. :)

Back