When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
I took this for a spin around our local college today. Unfortunately the rear tire separated on the way back home. I will put a new set on this week and be ready to go again. I guess you shouldnt ride on tires that are older than you are!

20200510_111133.jpg

An interesting ride on my '61 Corvette on the Northern Rail Trail in and around Boscawen NH. Which is where this bike was last registered. Heading out.

A recently tilled corn field

End of the trail

Got on the road to head into Penacook and passed an abandoned mill building.

Turned around at the old hydro station dam.

On the way back stopped at a bridge for a photo OP. And this alien was checking out my bike.

Got out of there,stopped to snap picture of this old car. And caught Bigfooot chasing a cat.

Back on the trail to car. Phew!

A beautiful day for a ride. Stay healthy and have fun.
Hammerhead

Haven't played on this thread in too long. Been riding, stopping for coffee, BBQ at Two Bros - all the old haunts.
Had something to post today. Rode in from Steve's house to join the Alamo Heights to Alamodome sprint.
Lou was on his stunning Charrel rando
0O0SGiu.jpg

We made the obligatory coffee stop
Only they changed our favorite mad penny-farthing rider window-dressing graphic
But I loved the reflection this beautiful last cool morning of the Spring made on the window
My '74 International
IEsZHrt.jpg

Stevo rode his custom World Sport with SRAM 2-speed auto hub and dyno lights
aJvgk3a.jpg

Instead of heading west to our usual classy uptown ride on Howard, Mandalay, Montview and Honeysuckle,
we followed Lou back to his house (not that Lou's house isn't classy).
As well as bike buddy, Lou is our coast flats kayak fishing buddy, and he has a new project we wanted to check the progress.
A wooden kayak
9zhNfU9.jpg

eFkwTVN.jpg

From Lou's, we basically back-tracked our ride in, even though that meant 3 blocks on busy late-morning Blanco.
Still had time for a West Coast IPA and winning round of 9-ball back at Steve's

Last edited:
Spent a couple hours on my Harvard Deluxe thinking about how lucky I am to have such a great Mom. :hearteyes:

I spent many years celebrating Mothers Day in the garden with her getting things off to a good start for the summer. I moved her to the west side of the state a couple years ago so now my Brother gets to do that. ;) I am very fortunate to have amazing women that have raised me to be the man I am today. Mom, Grandma & Step-Mom are people I admire most.

Then stopped at Scrumptious for a hand crafted ice cream on the way home. Coffee Brownie on a waffle cone. Mmmmm. Delicious!:)

Back