When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coaster Krate

-
They say it is a reproduction. I think it looks like a 1999 repop when Schwinn got bought and moved to Colorado

They say it is a reproduction. I think it looks like a 1999 repop when Schwinn got bought and moved to Colorado
Thanks. I didn't realize they faked the chicago frame look on this era repop. The repops i have seen pics of must be later versions that stand out a mile away. Just to clarify, I don't know much of anything about StingRays, just from pics and reading posts on here. Thanks again!

The 1999 repops are pretty good quality. They were made in the USA by Yeti. I remember they were sold at bike shops and cost over 400 dollars new

The 1999 repops are pretty good quality. They were made in the USA by Yeti. I remember they were sold at bike shops and cost over 400 dollars new
I had no idea. I thought they would have been Taiwan or China built. Thanks for that info too! I forgot to mention that the post originally didn't mention reproduction. Someone probably chewed him out and he edited the listing. Now I have a good idea what to look for.

Back