When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Fueler Drag Fork Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow, those are super kool! All the bikes look great with those! I think my LowBoy would have a whole new attitude with those long legs! Let me know if you hear of anyone with those forks for sale!
IMG_1095.JPG

@Jaxon Sounds cool.
Is your fork with a 30° angle rideable? (It seems ok on your video).
My Wheel-E-Fork can take me as far as my legs want but its design is less hardcore than the Top Fueler!
What the price of your fork?

Day_3_FBI_09_BR_K__3___4_B1.jpg

Shot by John Brain
Zandvoort Choppernation 2009

The forks are bent at 60 degrees but I have made them with a 30 degree bend. They dont ride as good as straight chopper forks. A Rail frame does not ride as good as a shorter frame. As for a long ride with these forks I am not sure they would be a good choice. I am trying to hold my price at $600 Dollars a set but will have to charge shipping on them. $40 Dollars max shipping.

@Jaxon Sounds cool.
Is your fork with a 30° angle rideable? (It seems ok on your video).
My Wheel-E-Fork can take me as far as my legs want but its design is less hardcore than the Top Fueler!
What the price of your fork?

View attachment 1202556
Shot by John Brain
Zandvoort Choppernation 2009
Nice ride I'm sure the correct set would look awesome on it.. I picked up a set in new condition on ebay awhile back from a seller. Was told that they were made my Jaxon and have to say they are very well made. Just waiting for the perfect project to put on

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I got the fork tubes yesterday. They came out good as usual. I will be working on drilling them, rounding the ends and bending them to 60 degrees this week. Then off to polishing. I will post more pics as the work gets done.

Back