When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

350 + bikes that found me,looking for a buyer or backer

-
This is what I want to do. I will change the deal to cash only as everyone wants the Bluebird under the pile. If there is something like that there it would have to be sold to pay the investors. If they are all middle of the road under the piles there would have to be some adjustments. I cannot guarantee there are any super bikes under there but just think if there is a half dozen under there. Everyone would be very happy. If there is something super there it would be offered to the investors first at a discounted price.
I think there is enough stuff there to double the investment. At the very least you would get your investment back. I do not have the resources to pay out of my pocket and everyone would have to take some risk.
Thank You, Kirk

Where does the average person stash 350 bikes once purchased? Lol I see a lot of thin tire, geared bikes. Probably coat ya $50-60in tubes n tires to get one sell worthy. Add in other repairs your upside down real quick. If say 30 of the bikes are keepers. Then your at $233 a bike. Minus the pain of disposing/fixing up 320 bikes. I’m thinking he should sell it to you Kirk for 2k. Make it worth your while. Good luck!

might be too late,I saw Boris's truck.........

Back