When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone bull nose as garden art

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Already Tried . Not for Sale

Forced trade?
3A4C60E7-E239-472E-82E4-70930087A217.jpeg

2F2E77E8-9067-4185-A7ED-B826D0F92B67.jpeg

656F722C-9840-4BFE-80F9-DE34D883ABE0.jpeg

Was coming back from picking a bike up and spotted this. Its at a flower shop called Irvins Florist in delaware on the side of dupont highway, near maryland. Wanted to try and buy it but the store was closed. Figured i’d put it up incase anyone is localView attachment 1202917
View attachment 1202918

View attachment 1202919
Nostalgic Reflections has a 2nd Bike Badge that is cheap! They could take the painted one off and wrap a much better one around that Bull Nose.

I don’t think the owners care about the condition or fate of the bike
If I was in your position, and really wanted the bike, here is what I would do. I would go to the scrap yard, and find a bike of a similar appearance, but of no value. I would then spray paint it up like the flower shop people did, put a basket on it, make it look real good and whimsical and better than theirs. Maybe paint flowers on it. I would then go back there, and offer them a proposition of this bike you did up, and like $100, for the Firestone they have. I would carefully explain the historical significance of the firestone, and why it would be great to get it back on the road, and fixed up again as opposed to using it for yard art. Then, I think they might would take the deal, since you already did the hard work of replacing it. Really butter them up in talking with them. I think if you want that bike bad enough, they might would go for this, rather than just outright trying to buy it. If all else fails, you can craigslist the yard art bike you did up, or use it yourself.

Back