When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VMBC Portland Swap Meet Cancelled

-
BICYCLE HEAVEN
World Largest Bike Shop & Museum
- FEATURED IN THE NEW YORK TIMES and ASSOCIATED PRESS -
———————————
ANNUAL BICYCLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET
Plus Cushman, Whizzer & Mini Bikes, Parts, Antiques and other Collectables. BUY SELL TRADE

#17 Yesterday at 9:44 PM

The bike show swap meet looks like a go ,,Allegheny county going green on June 5th ,,,the bike swap is June 6 and 7 ,,,,,,i know its coming to the day before the swap to give a 100% but thats what the governor is saying,,,JUNE 5 GREEN ,,,bring a mask you may have to have one.

WISH I COULD BE THERE!

me and my wife made plans on going this year ,I never been there before, I was looking forward to riding my pacemaker on one or more of there rides,we even had hotel reservations that we regrettably had to cancel ...bummer

Portland might happen unofficially. Heres the facebook link.

BICYCLE HEAVEN
World Largest Bike Shop & Museum
- FEATURED IN THE NEW YORK TIMES and ASSOCIATED PRESS -
———————————
ANNUAL BICYCLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET
Plus Cushman, Whizzer & Mini Bikes, Parts, Antiques and other Collectables. BUY SELL TRADE

#17 Yesterday at 9:44 PM

The bike show swap meet looks like a go ,,Allegheny county going green on June 5th ,,,the bike swap is June 6 and 7 ,,,,,,i know its coming to the day before the swap to give a 100% but thats what the governor is saying,,,JUNE 5 GREEN ,,,bring a mask you may have to have one.

WISH I COULD BE THERE!
YES WENT GREEN ITS A GO,,,THE B.H. SWAP MEET IS A GO ,,,,,,,,,JUNE 6 and 7 -2020 next weekend info at bicycleheaven.org

It appears the Portland meet is back on. VMBC is still out. Someone else will be hosting it and the Fairground will be running it.

Back