When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Rode with the kiddo to the new park. Doing some backyard camping tonight. Mmmmmm smores. Happy Father's day guys!

20200621_200132.jpg

Well, no "Sunday Sunrise " picture today, again.Serious cloud cover.
I'm back in downtown Leonardtown on my '59 Higgins Flightliner to ride around and get the family some bagels
View attachment 1200009
This will be Slice House's new building in about a month.View attachment 1200012
But for now, its here. I got a parmesan black pepper for myself. A whole wheat and plain with strawberry cream cheese for my son and wife.View attachment 1200016
A few shots around town
View attachment 1200010View attachment 1200011View attachment 1200019
Great Ride even with the lack of sunshine
Leonardtown sounds like a really cool place!

rode this today-great rider! as I understand the frame is a 1937 Colson I bought frame and tank only-- from that point I just thru on any parts I could find-the down tube was rebuilt before I got the frame the bike is truly heavy. if the story is true they made 50 of these bikes and were never for sale they were given to the Good year tire stores and were given away. this may be true or it maybe a fairy tail that was told to me.

100_3570.JPG

Last edited:
Back