When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Deluxe Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Very powerful -

Him riding it one last time on memory lane before you left with the bike.

He obviously knew that you were going to appreciate its value. Not just money wise, but sentimental value.

Enjoy your new ride!

Nice ! Had to comment so I can find this post again and again !
To sum this up, miracles can happen and you have to keep
buying those lottery tickets by searching CL and more 24-7.
Some people can do it, others cant.

Last edited:
Recently acquired this from the original 95 year old owner. He won it in a 'Little Orphan Annie Radio Show' contest. The paint and plating are really well preserved. I've done no clean up. He just took amazing care of it. He rode it down the block before I took it home. It had mismatched old tires on it, so I added the red Coker Goodrich tires. He noted that it came with red Gillette tires and even cut the sidewall off of one to save just to keep a record of what they were, Original red grips were replaced with matching ones decades ago, thus the post war streamer holes. It's got a few minor bumps and bruises, but overall pretty nice. One Seiss lens got cracked in the 1940's and was replaced with a plastic non-correct lens, so I need to round up a Seiss lens. I also need to reattach wires for the headlamps and mend the ones running through the handlebars to the EA horn and speedo lamp buttons. It's a nice riding bike.
View attachment 1216966View attachment 1216983

View attachment 1216974

View attachment 1216967

View attachment 1216968

View attachment 1216968View attachment 1216970

View attachment 1216971

View attachment 1216972

View attachment 1216969

Wow!! This is one of those "I take it to the grave with me" bikes.

Back