When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just had to pick this one up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just had to pick this one up..So Bitchin looking just look at that plane decal haven’t seen very many examples with this decal 1939 Schwinn BFG streamliner one more for the permanent collection thanks to Tom and Chris for helping me make this happen Sweet neat and all complete... Like to see pictures if anyone else out there has nice example with this decalView attachment 1220334
View attachment 1220335

View attachment 1220336

View attachment 1220337

View attachment 1220338

View attachment 1220339

View attachment 1220340

View attachment 1220341

View attachment 1220342
$6800 Paid too much.

zzzz2020-07-01_8-31-41.jpg

Last edited:
$6800 Paid too much.
No I didn’t pay that much “Thank you“ but I have been accused of that in the past but hey what else am I gonna spend my money on bars Strip clubs massage parlours Or the drug dealer No I don’t think so I’ll just keep spending my money on cool Old pre-war bikes for right now until something else peaks my interest money comes money goes Can’t take it with you so you might as well get rid of it while you’re here :p:p:p:p

Last edited:
I get a lot of enjoyment out of the bike hobby without spending a fortune like one would in other hobbies. If you see one that you really like/want go for it because it may be a long time before you see another one if ever. Just my three cents worth. Tim

Back