When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IM NOT IN LOVE

-
I'm not sure I didn't love this bike, it was just that I loved her twin sister more. I have another one of the same bike in the dark green and I felt the color matched my boys maroon Super Deluxe better. And you can only have so many bikes so off she went to her new home. Tough to get rid of the ones in nice condition.

Rico, I think I was with you when you bought that "Newsboy" bike. I seem to recall you saying, " I just love it."

I don't know if you were with me when I bought it. I bought it at a Memory Lanes swap right after they moved from Perrysburg to Grand Rapids. A guy was rolling it around and said he had just bought it from someone for $25. I paid him $85 for it which was a pretty good deal. You were probably with me when I sold it though, because I sold it to Candy at an Arlington Heights swap :).

That was a cool bike, Dave, we went so I could buy that bike then I decided not too because funds were tight for me. Then you gracefully stepped up. Damian, the owner was selling it because his dog was super sick and wanted to take care of him, do you remember? I do remember that one tank spring was missing and I had one, then I never found it, it was lost. I got it from Ron at Gary Porter's private swap, I swear it is in that truck of yours still under the seat, ha! I had a bunch of loose smalls loose on the floor board.

Last edited:
Back