When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IM NOT IN LOVE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That bike has been owned by several of us., but still resides in the Northwest. I sold it to Frank.
The first I ever saw it was in NE Portland parked outside a bar ten years ago. The dude that owned it was a messenger in PDX, he basically had all track bikes but had this, then it became FS on Craigs and knew the seller, where it all took palce with this bike as we know it.

Glad ,Tim, you are happy with this Rollfast Zenith, I didn't want to let go of it and you know I do have first refusal with it? ha! Good looking rider, Tim. I hunted down that Zep guard, had to buy a bike for it.
You always tease me with this one at every swap, go tease Fordmike, remember that? Break out the guitar and sing a song. @fordmike65

It’s not that I don’t love them,
1022FF29-78A9-4347-AAAF-16551A277AE5.jpeg

But for some reason, I’ve sold every Roadmaster that I’ve ever owned.

Did you sell your Berry Cohen Marty?

No, not yet.
That one, I still have.
It’s just that I’ve had some really nice Roadmaster’s over the years, but for some reason, I haven’t hung on to them.
So I expect the same for the Berry Cohen Special one day.
Although it is one of the coolest Roadmaster’s I’ve ever had, so it may be awhile. Lol!

Back