When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomahawk gooseneck [ebay]

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some are easier to reproduce then other.

82746F81-AA54-4D66-A9B3-FE7B45ABC25A.jpeg

ABD2453A-5CAF-49AA-A7CA-61FC28CE554A.jpeg

I thought I saw an earlier comment in this posting that anything goes in the old bicycle collecting world. Must have been another one about "restoration" My bad

Mine are ridden as the Hurricane Coasters can attest to. Quality? I can’t believe you went there. As I recall your bike has a fake tank and cut down girls rack. All of mine are the real deal. You can have both quantity and quality if you focus. V/r Shawn

One of 10 reproduction STEEL tank, REAL aluminum MENS rack. Get your facts straight before you speak unless you enjoy the taste of feet in your mouth.

One of 10 reproduction STEEL tank, REAL aluminum MENS rack. Get your facts straight before you speak unless you enjoy the taste of feet in your mouth.
Hata gonna hate! Still trying to figure out how you think a bike with a fake tank and no original paint is of a higher quality than an original paint bike with no artificial sweeteners or additives? All I’m tast’n is real Shelby big tanks. Enjoy the ride. V/r Shawn

Back