When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomahawk gooseneck [ebay]

-
Seems as if these Shelby bikes are the most interesting bike, not because of the bikes themselves [which are awesome bikes] but because of the emotional attachment that people get with them.
Over the years i have seen many people having heated ‘conversations’ about these and a few threads shut down because of that.lol

I love it.
Just remember that the one that dies with the most toys wins.......right?

I think Shawn has his Chris’s mixed up. I own the abomination with a fiberglass tank and modified girls to boys rack. I’m sensing a NPD disturbance in the force.

Since you require originality, I guess this one fits the bill better? The ONLY full deluxe original no nose in existence. Chrome fluted fenders, chrome rack, chrome guard. There.....are you happy now Shawn? And yes, its mine. Yet another one ridden, and not being patio furniture. I could pull out the other 52 Shelby bikes I own and do a photo shoot also but there's not enough time in a day or wide enough angle lens to get them all in.
20190714_115414.jpg

The words have been said, the deed has been done. . . a line was crossed. Will it be war? Or will the two men reconcile? [Did I spell that right?] Reconsyle… no reconcile... no. I think it's reconcile. Anyway let's be pals. Surely there must be common ground? Don't call me surely. We all like bikes, we hate our spouse. Did you ever see mine?

Pity me...Oh boy, something just happened to me. . . I must have blacked out again. What day is it?

No problems on my side just wondering what I did to Chris for him to troll me? Feel free to email me if you want to discuss privately

I’m hoping this can all be patched up! Politics is divisive, but Is the bicycle hobby divisive? Please say “NO”! Too many beautiful people and beautiful bikes to hold any grudges! Let’s celebrate our differences and set an example for the future on this bicycle site!
All this said while I listen to African music, eating Indian food and drinking Sonoma County Pinot Noir!! Celebrate diversity America!!!

Back