When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reached a new milestone on my Typhoon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Moseph

Look Ma, No Hands!
So I've been using a Schwinn Typhoon as my daily rider and commute back and forth to work on it every day that I can. Back on July 15, 2013 I downloaded the MapMyRide app and have been tracking my rides ever since. Back on Tuesday I reached the 8000 mile mark in just under 7 years so I mapped it out and it really puts in into perspective how much riding it's been when you see just how far I could've ridden around the country.

I do the same thing with map my ride, since 2012. Surprising to see the miles accumulate. I also set up an Excel spreadsheet where I copy the map my ride data. It breaks down the info across my 3 bikes so I know miles per bike. I also keep track of miles on components likes tires. I was shocked recently when I saw I had over 3800 miles on my Trek Panaracers. They still have tread. I only ride on weekends and holidays. Finally hit my 10,000 mile goal this year. Now for 15,000...

I do the same thing with map my ride, since 2012. Surprising to see the miles accumulate. I also set up an Excel spreadsheet where I copy the map my ride data. It breaks down the info across my 3 bikes so I know miles per bike. I also keep track of miles on components likes tires. I was shocked recently when I saw I had over 3800 miles on my Trek Panaracers. They still have tread. I only ride on weekends and holidays. Finally hit my 10,000 mile goal this year. Now for 15,000...
Wow...now that is super impressive. In six months of just weekend and holiday riding ( approximately 50 days ) the rest of the year should be a breeze.

That's about 3 miles a day...nice
Haha, now that sounds really unimpressive! I don't ride every single day, I mainly commute to work and go on random rides throughout the year. It's about 7 miles round trip to work and I don't ride if it's raining or snowing, so I there's plenty of days when I drive my truck. My longest ride to date is 61.88 miles but I'd like to do 100 some day!

Back