When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I high or is he?

-
Luxlow is generally pricey, but they have had rarer items sell very fast. I’ve bought a few things from them over the years. The best items are more obscure things that they don’t modify or fix up.

Prewar stuff specially Schwinn keeps going up and up....pay up now or pay lot more later or if you can’t pay you have to stick with junk Good pre-war stuff always bring good money.. I don’t buy parts and frames i just buy complete bikes ready to go:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: ps it is Best Offer

Last edited:
Yes, Schwinn is the most collected brand. These things run in cycles. If you think it will gradually move up market than go for it. Buy what you love.

And then some pay way to much for stuff they no nothing about! But whatever floats your boat....

And then some can,t afford to pay for what they want and have a bunch of crap and then they become bitter because they’re jealous somebody else got what they really wanted to buy... buy what you love and what you can afford and don’t bitch and complain If you can’t afford it stick with your Low cost junk;););)

Last edited:
you guys want a fresh one??

1594956919342.jpeg

Back