When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do any of you men ride a woman's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm fixing up this J.C. Higgins for my wife right now.

20200707_170007.jpg

Found the original light thanks to @Phattiremike

Screenshot_20200707-234653_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
I do ride my bride's 1941 Elgin more often than she does. She loves her modern 3 speed more, and it weighs a lot less also. The Elgin is 69 pounds of American freedom.

Of course, it is just another Sears bicycle. :cool:

Also have a couple of others in riding condition presently.
41ish Shelby

1947 Roadmaster

When I ride these, it has nothing to do with the step through frame, I just like to ride bikes, and these ones need to be ridden also.
I would rather ride my Pierce Racer over any other bike I have owned though, and typically do. Ride to live, live to ride. :cool:

Last edited:
It's funny I was just thinking today as I struggled to get my leg over the top of the boys frame on the bike I was riding that it won't be long until I'll be riding a girls bike full time :).
As we get older . It becomes harder to lift are legs . We all become less flexible. So I can see how girls bikes can be a better option then . The main thing is that we Enjoy the ride regardless

I ve had over 300 balloon tire museum quality bikes. my favorite two bikes to ride have been 40-41 Girls colson cushioneer firestone super cruiser and girls 38 speedline airflow ...... 54 Monark mens superdeluxe with schwinn style spring fork u can stand up bounce the action was so good i could make it go a block without pedaling ......

Back