When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 (?) Schwinn Cruiser...Should I Consider It?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The green one is a Classic seven deluxe. Blue one a Cruiser deluxe 7. Both are schwinn select series. Don't know what year either are from. I have a couple of the 95 repro anniversary phantoms as well. These are definitely different. Funny that I have the green cruiser deluxe exactly like the one a few posts above. These damn things are like pinball machines that took over our living and dining area of our house. Bikes took over the garage.

20200719_110147.jpg

20200719_110902.jpg

The green one is a Classic seven deluxe. Blue one a Cruiser deluxe 7. Both are schwinn select series. Don't know what year either are from. I have a couple of the 95 repro anniversary phantoms as well.
That green one may be from the future. ;) Maybe you could post photos of your "older" (1990's) bikes. Does your green Cruiser Deluxe (like the one Harpo posted above) have a number stamped on the head badge?

I sent the cruiser deluxe up to Reno to our second house as there wasn't any room around here. This is the 95 reproduction. My granddaughter likes riding the harley-davidson bikes that I converted to electric. Alot of people ride a brand called Murf ebikes around San Clemente and I wanted different.

20200720_141056.jpg

Back