When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lapua

On Training Wheels
Hello, new member here. I recently acquired some old bicycle parts. There's a mixture of new and old, is my guess. I was wondering if there's anything you can help me by identifying any specific parts. I talked to someone off Facebook and they said some were vintage 1950s Schwinn parts. I'm looking to sell these soon and I don't want to be "giving" them away to speak. I can get more pictures of any parts you guys are looking at. Sorry for so many pictures! There's a lot of parts. Thanks! - Since there's so many photos I'll upload the general group of photos. I'll try to find another way to post the remainder

198a.jpg

198B.jpg

199A.jpg

199B.jpg

199C.jpg

200A.jpg

201A.jpg

201B.jpg

201C.jpg

202A.jpg

202B.jpg

202E.jpg

202F.jpg

203A.jpg

203B.jpg

205A.jpg

205B.jpg

205C.jpg

205E.jpg

205F.jpg

206A.jpg

206B.jpg

206C.jpg

Looks like a lot of old fenders. The plan to not give them away makes sense if one has the storage space. Shipping bulky items might sometimes be costly. Some of the fenders might be sized for old 26” or 27” lightweight tires and wheels; and curves are hard to measure. When selling, sometimes it is helpful to let potential buyers know the size. For example, the pale yellow newer plastic fenders look nice, but they might not fit.

Back