When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Huffman Dayton chain guard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Be careful because the '40 was a one year only guard. The later guard looks the same and will fit but is not correct. The difference is the front mount as shown below. The guard on the right is the one you want. V/r Shawn

Thanks for the heads up! I always enjoy learning these little details. I am actually using the bike as a rider, so if the guard is a year or two off, that will be okay.

Looks like it would fit, but if it is not a Dayton, then what could it be off of? A Colson? I agree that the Dayton had a bolt on and also a rippled looking pattern on the front that I don't see, or maybe need better pics. Thanks!

Looks like it would fit, but if it is not a Dayton, then what could it be off of? A Colson? I agree that the Dayton had a bolt on and also a rippled looking pattern on the front that I don't see, or maybe need better pics. Thanks!
It is a Huffman guard and a great price. There are a couple minor variations of this guard though. V/r Shawn

It is a Huffman guard and a great price. There are a couple minor variations of this guard though. V/r Shawn

Makes sense that there could be variations and I agree that the price is right! I am looking for a red one (or rust color), any condition paint , to match my bike. If I can't track down the color combination that I am looking for in the next three or four days, then I will buy this one from you! Thanks!
John

Back