When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Huffman Firestone Supreme Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the positive response on the Huffman Fleetwood Supreme!
I have the seat, pedals, chain and the handlebars in place. Should be getting chrome wheels soon.
Took it for a 30 mile shakedown ride with some fellow old bike enthusiasts Saturday.
The bike rides great. Here's a few photos of what it looks like currently.

Last edited:
Very nice job! The lines really stand out without distraction of lots of plating! Beautiful bike

Greetings,
I think the '37 Huffman is pretty much done. On the lookout for a pair of black prewar finger grips and thats about it.
Thanks to Nate @Krakatoa for the wheelset, Brant @New Mexico Brant for the speedometer dash/housing, Mark @markivpedalpusher for the terrific job
on the clipper speedometer conversion after i made the custom Firestone face. Brady Clark provided a great set of original persons supreme pedals
that i converted to person majestics with the repro end plates. Marty @cyclingday for much needed advice and parts and Bob @bobcycles for the B-1
Mesinger seat. Tried my hand at cutting my own Initial letters out of some thin galvanized metal i had with tin snips and a dremel moto-tool.
Now i'm ready to roll. Attached are a few photos.

Back