When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revenge of the Motobike- Motobike Fever - All Motobikes Please Stand Up!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This very interesting schwinn showed up on facebook the other day. I tried really hard to buy it, but the OP wanted to clean it up for his man cave. Very early badge, like turn of the century schwinn, but it is a motobike. So, how long did this badge run for before going to the small oval, and, how early did they start making motobikes?!
116285726_2727224394190575_2088464079862598266_n.jpg
116347133_2727224474190567_1925792051332354223_n.jpg
116339764_2727224450857236_176177367614700460_n.jpg

Holy moly....earliest Schwinn I have seen complete in some time. I would give two of handlebarhoarders bikes for this one. I find this very special and unobtanium, especially since not messed with. :oops::oops::oops:...not many of these around like the hundreds of late 30's and 40s bikes. What is the distance between the badge holes and what is the serial # on the bb shell? Thank you. I have a very similar frame. This is a "revenge against the fancy schwinn" bike. Also, can you provide any other detail pics of this bike?

Last edited:
Holy moly....earliest Schwinn I have seen complete in some time. I would give two of handlebarhoarders bikes for this one. I find this very special and unobtanium, especially since not messed with. :oops::oops::oops:...not many of these around like the hundreds of late 30's and 40s bikes. What is the distance between the badge holes and what is the serial # on the bb shell? Thank you. I have a very similar frame. This is a "revenge against the fancy schwinn" bike. Also, can you provide any other detail pics of the frame?
I have no idea. I wish it was my bike for the same reasons. The guy wants to keep it, and never even returned my messages.

This very interesting schwinn showed up on facebook the other day. I tried really hard to buy it, but the OP wanted to clean it up for his man cave. Very early badge, like turn of the century schwinn, but it is a motobike. So, how long did this badge run for before going to the small oval, and, how early did they start making motobikes?!
View attachment 1239666View attachment 1239667View attachment 1239668
I had a discussion with @cyclingday concerning the badge and I believe he thinks it may have been used up until about 1917 if memory serves. The hole spacing should be 3" if its exactly the same as the original badges used on the very first bikes. Another remarkable piece of Schwinn history. V/r Shawn

I had a discussion with @cyclingday concerning the badge and I believe he thinks it may have been used up until about 1917 if memory serves. The hole spacing should be 3" if its exactly the same as the original badges used on the very first bikes. Another remarkable piece of Schwinn history. V/r Shawn

Back