When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crusty cool bianchi

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
just picked this up yesterday, thanks to caber friendofthedevil for the contact. it looks like its sat for awhile and like my old buddy used to say its sweaty. I believe it's a folgore model. I had a cambio bike years ago, so I saw this one, and well I'm drawn to sweaty bikes. I'm not much on fenders but these are pretty cool, celeste color on sides,

20200804_160909.jpg

20200805_134605.jpg

20200805_140005.jpg

20200805_140336.jpg

20200805_134543.jpg

Sweet bike Jim. Looks a lot like mine. What pedals are on yours? Mine was repainted but I've started to refinish it because I think the color was too dark and it wasn't painted correctly. Hard to see in this pic of the bottom bracket but mine is dated '47. This is a pic of when I first got it. I have since got correct bars/stem, changed to Universal Model 39 brakes (need a set of adjusters), correct Bianchi seat, took the guard off, a correct set of Nisi tubular rims, and got a correct set of decals from @Gus. Thanks for sharing. V/r Shawn

Ok, how does that shifting mechanism work?? I understand the one lever, but the one that appears to disappear into the axle.......? Neat bikes!

Ok, how does that shifting mechanism work?? I understand the one lever, but the one that appears to disappear into the axle.......? Neat bikes!
The dropout has ‘teeth’ which keeps the axle centered when you release the top lever which allows the hub to come loose. Next you pedal backwards while moving the lower lever which steers the chain onto one of four cogs. Before pedaling forward you lock the top lever back in. All of this should happen in about a second. You can YouTube “Cambio Corsa” and should be able to find a video of this. V/r Shawn

The dropout has ‘teeth’ which keeps the axle centered when you release the top lever which allows the hub to come loose. Next you pedal backwards while moving the lower lever which steers the chain onto one of four cogs. Before pedaling forward you lock the top lever back in. All of this should happen in about a second. You can YouTube “Cambio Corsa” and should be able to find a video of this. V/r Shawn
Just watched the video. Wow! No way could I pull that off. Very fascinating bike, though!

Just watched the video. Wow! No way could I pull that off. Very fascinating bike, though!
It takes practice and I still jump the chain sometimes which happens if you don’t get the hub locked before pedaling forward again! V/r Shawn

Back