When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cavanna Milano, 1947

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

juvela

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
-----

came across this machine at a museum and thought other readers might enjoy seeing it as well. not me bicycle. have no knowledge of marque.

como_ghisallo42

-----

the crazy derailleurs are killin' me!

-----

the wacky looking contraption shown in the third link is part of the Margherita series from maker Vittoria -

---

all best to our pal Sig. Chance

...or perhaps given his importance at the castle perhaps we should refer to him as Magister Chance :hearteyecat:

---

do not miss the newly posted images of riding in Niles Canyon during 1931 in the "original old photos" thread...

-----

-do not miss the newly posted images of riding in Niles Canyon during 1931 in the "original old photos" thread...

oooh!! thanks for the heads up. some great photos. I'm interested in anything to do with Niles.

there was not a lot of roads out here in 1931. looks like they rode from Oakland to Niles. those were hearty souls.

-----

;)

I kind of like some of Geraldine's pictures such as Peppermint Frappe (1967) & Remember My Name (1978).

-----

ooh. the current movie studio thing is pretty cool. the Chaplin thing brings people in.

I should take an old bike to Niles tomorrow. :)

Back