When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reflector removal from monark super delux

-
Maybe take it to...........

While i still have your attention please help me find a jet emblem for the front fender and two crown medallions for my tank :) At this point i will consider repop. 52’ Monark Super Delux. Thank you!

If you cant fix it ,nobody can. You have red reflectors running through your veins. You were born to do reflectors.

There you have it 75 Bronco. Since I can't fix it, you might as well just toss that sucker out. But seriously, with regard to the other parts you want, post a request in the "Wanted" section.

There you have it 75 Bronco. Since I can't fix it, you might as well just toss that sucker out. But seriously, with regard to the other parts you want. Post a request in the "Wanted" section.
Cant you do the custom fix and put red reflective tape over the reflector for an additional charge ?

You take one term of Reflector Making at Crown Point Community College and you think you know everything about reflectors.
If I lived closer I would come to your home and get lessons from the master.I envy your love of reflectors.A rare and dying art form.

Back