When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICE survivor 67' Violet Collegiate mens rider----F/S

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hardest color to find on these 60's lightweights.... Here's a nice survivor as-found...
paint overall looks pretty nice, some scratches here and there but bright and true violet,
compared to most violet Schwinn bikes that turn up...should polish up NICE! Has my favorite shifter
the top tube as opposed to stem mount, I believe this is the "Sprint"? 1 year shift set up.
Bike is super solid, chrome should clean up...fenders are super straight, maybe a couple
of tiny dings, original pedals. Seat has faded to almost a black unfortunately. If I kept it, I would
upgrade with the standard 60's -80's Mesinger cruiser saddle found on the Schwinn cruisers of the 70s
and 80s for comfort. Tires look like relatively new replacement but rear has a flat, I will include
a new tube I purchased. These are great riding bikes, this one being the standard (not tall)
26" frame. Funny how if this was a 67 Stingray in this condition, this color, it would be
north of 2G's.
200.00 plus whatever the shipping
Local PU encouraged!

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Any chance this is a 1965 ? I think the 64 and 65's had the top bar shifter but the 64's had painted fenders. I think the 1967 had a stem shifter.

Back