When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Help to Identify what this is please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coryplayford_2009

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this for sale near me could anyone let me know exactly what I’m looking at here. Iver camelback? Lovell diamond? Not sure...is it worth picking up? Thanks guys!
9683cfad6f16b9613dc45c11e9594c57.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each his own...if you like it and can afford it than buy it. To me, dont like that style, repainted and missing parts, so not worth it. Its worth it to someone somewhere though.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Westfield built Columbia *J-1, originally it was Carmine Red, with white accents. (the asterisk would be the letter on the serial number, for example G is 1929 and the bike would be GJ-1)

I have the Westfield badged model. Fun bikes to ride.

Do not recognize the chain ring sprocket in the distant oblique angle picture, (not matching any of my own bikes).
Shelby?
The single drop bar style was called a “camelback” by one manufacturer; and yet another referred to them as “junior roadsters” or “bike-abouts”.
There is a thread about showing us your single bar drop frame models, (or similar), with recent activity (posts).
Iver Johnson bikes often have an undersized bottom bracket with 2-piece cranks.

Last edited:
The chain ring on the bike in post #1 looks Westfield to me. At $125 I don't think you would make any money on it and to keep and make a rider is at least $300-500 just for a decent wheelset. This is why I stay away from most 28" wheel bikes. Unless its motorcycle related e.g. Harley, Indian, etc.. or a rare or unusual piece they usually aren't worht teh time or expense. V/r Shawn

Back