When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Colson Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$350.00
Zipcode
I was only joking.

But he HAS been helpful with Colson and Monark parts. Now if I could only get him to the post office. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike had some good Colson teachers. Funny how the hobby forgets about the people who know certain bikes prior; Mike is definitely knowledgable and a good dude and friend.

Mike had some good Colson teachers. Funny how the hobby forgets about the people who know certain bikes prior; Mike is definitely knowledgable and a good dude and friend.
I owe a lot to you....as well as Mr.Colson himself Ron Summer, George Coon, Ted Lusher, Scott McCaskey and of course Phil Marshal. There are others who have enlightened me along the way with their recent finds and newly surfaced literature. I continue to learn everyday. The key is not to hoard the knowledge, but instead share it with those who are eager to learn and join this great hobby.

Back