When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to treat this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

oquinn

Wore out three sets of tires already!
20200911_134543.jpg

I dont want to damage the chrome on top just want to get rid of the light rust

I've never tried it but I've seen it on a YouTube video where a guy used Coca-Cola as a lubricant. Coke has an acid base to it and the acid helps break down the rust. Too expensive for me and I'd rather drink it.

You'll need:
Rubber gloves
Bar keepers friend powder cleaner
Scotch brite non scratch pad

Form a paste with water on the powder and gently scrubs with the pad.

Rinse away rust and rescrub....you'll be amazed

Bar Keepers Friend Powdered Cleanser & Polish
Keep non-precious-metal and ceramic surfaces clean and shiny. Powdered cleanser cleans cookware, counters, fixtures, golf clubs, bicycles, automotive wheels, drum cymbals and more. Rhubarb-root-derived cleaning agent (oxalic acid) removes rust, tarnish, lime, mineral scale, grime and stains. Bleach-free and chlorine-free. Application: Bars/Taverns; Bathrooms; Garages; Kitchens; Applicable Material: Acrylic; Brass; Ceramic; Chrome; Copper; Corian; Fiberglass; Grout; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Steel; Chemical Compound: Oxalic Acid; Dirt Types: Lime; Mineral Scale; Rust; Soil; Stains; Tarnish.

250652.jpeg

Bar Keepers Friend Powdered Cleanser & Polish
Keep non-precious-metal and ceramic surfaces clean and shiny. Powdered cleanser cleans cookware, counters, fixtures, golf clubs, bicycles, automotive wheels, drum cymbals and more. Rhubarb-root-derived cleaning agent (oxalic acid) removes rust, tarnish, lime, mineral scale, grime and stains. Bleach-free and chlorine-free. Application: Bars/Taverns; Bathrooms; Garages; Kitchens; Applicable Material: Acrylic; Brass; Ceramic; Chrome; Copper; Corian; Fiberglass; Grout; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Steel; Chemical Compound: Oxalic Acid; Dirt Types: Lime; Mineral Scale; Rust; Soil; Stains; Tarnish.

View attachment 1264968

Excellent product that works like magic at safely removing rust and stains. I have the liquid type.

Back