When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see your best original Schwinn find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My 53 Wasp was in the best original condition of any bike I've ever ran across. I bought it 28 years ago. It has lots of scratches and dents now. I used to ride the heck out of it! Wonderful bike.

I picked this '52 D-12 from a Whizzer collector. The son was selling his dad's collection of Whizzers and parts on the quick as the house had been sold, he wanted to sell the whole lot for $$$$$. This was my first visit and he let this bike go for a song, I was going to offer him double what he offered me. He said he rode this bike everyday but on closer inspection, it was never ridden, still has the nubs on the tires, pedals show no wear, kickstand has not been used, etc. He threw in a pair of NOS Goodrich Silvertown tires as well. I went back a few days later and was able to pick through everything and take what I wanted, it was a very good pick! The original shop the bike was purchased in is only 24 miles away, but it has long since closed. It rained the day I brought it home so some of the original patina was removed.

Last edited:
Back