When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Schwinn C Mod Partout

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is one of those posts, even as a non Schwinn enthusiast that makes me sad to have opened.

Wasn't this a pile of put together parts to begin with? Repainted tank, girls fenders... What's the problem?

You guys dont get it ! You have to go on a Quest that makes a Lord of the Rings quest to Mordor look like watching the Wheel of Fortune in your chocolate brown Barcalounger with a glass of Ensure.
You have to remember the unadulterated, unrefined, pure magic is lost when you blow apart a bikes that are lovingly assembled by the one and only Catahula Pete !
He goes thru dozens and dozens of prewar bike to select the finest hardware to make this magic happen. If he sees a better square nut on another bike, he will take it and put it in his cabinet with a AAA grade.
I have two complete Pete bikes and they will stay that way. I have kept his custom built handmade wood fender box and have saved all of his handwritten envelopes with his distinctive left handed penmanship.
There is magic in that Pete built
bike !

Last edited:
Back