When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When you want a retro ride without worrying about wearing out your vintage bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gkeep

I live for the CABE
I bumped into this site a month or so ago and really admired the attention to vintage style of their bikes. I wonder where they source the seat posts? Just thought they were very nice looking wheels.

1600713577446.png

Godere!

Hi, All.

from France I propose my own local classic bike builder. He literally builds these from scratch, even making the tubing from flat sheet if the diameter he wants is unavailable. And a nice bloke too.

Click on 'Bicycles' for some reason it took a little while to load, but it's worth it.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi, All.

from France I propose my own local classic bike builder. He literally builds these from scratch, even making the tubing from flat sheet if the diameter he wants is unavailable. And a nice bloke too.

Click on 'Bicycles' for some reason it took a little while to load, but it's worth it.

Best Regards,

Adrian
Just wow! Those are super cool...... Thanks for sharing...

Hi, All.

Best Regards,

Adrian
This is sweet.

I have to wonder how the prices of these replica machines compare to buying the same style in a vintage bike? :p It's like going to the county fair midway, I want try riding each one !

Metallurgy qualty is so much better now. Tubing, bearings, spokes, chain, etc. Tires much improved. Get the technology plus the look that is loved. Wooden rims also!
What is the price?

Back