When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Speed Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Centurion

Look Ma, No Hands!
Any sellers of red band 2 speed hub parts? I have one starting to slip and feels like the high speed clutch may be gone. I can get a functioning donor bike, I just hate parting running schwinn's, and I can get whole bikes for the price of e bay hubs and wheels.

Thanks

You could just pick out what you want and I'll sell you those pieces. Nobody seems to want the entire lot.

Thanks,

I'll disassemble it and try and determine what part is failing, I suspect the high speed clutch, the part with the teeth that engages the hub when peddling. Everything else seems to work fine, it shifts and low gear works good. There may be a few other things off, it makes rattly sounds as well.

Thanks

Thanks,

I'll disassemble it and try and determine what part is failing, I suspect the high speed clutch, the part with the teeth that engages the hub when peddling. Everything else seems to work fine, it shifts and low gear works good. There may be a few other things off, it makes rattly sounds as well.

Thanks

The rattly sounds are concerning. Something could have broken off inside (bearing cage, brake disc) and will cause wear of other parts inside, including on one of mine, the treasured index spring. The pieces can also lodge against the high speed clutch which will cause your slipping problem. I'd break it open until you ride it any more.

Thanks, I'll need to fabricate a tool to get that nut off with.

I have the instructions on how to do this.

Last edited:
Back