When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Gray 1986 Dyno Comp 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Guest2

I begged a dude I used to work with for 2.5 years to sell me this. It was his childhood bike, & he wanted to give it to his son to thrash around on. I just couldn't let that happen!! The gray is a rare color for these. He needed new batteries for his Jet-Skis, so called me up & said "come get it"...it pays to be patient & persistent!!

Nice score , never would have sold that for nothing , love the star wars toys also really takes me back !!!
Thank you! When I went to pick it up, we walked to his small barn, & there it was...hanging in the rafters. It was covered in barn-shmutz & straw from the barn.
This is one I'll never get rid of anytime soon! I like to pick up '80's toys when I find them at swap meets & garage sales. :) They take me back too!!

Thank you! When I went to pick it up, we walked to his small barn, & there it was...hanging in the rafters. It was covered in barn-shmutz & straw from the barn.
This is one I wont get rid of anytime soon! I like to pick up '80's toys when I find them at swap meets & garage sales. :) They take me back too!!

I begged a dude I used to work with for 2.5 years to sell me this. It was his childhood bike, & he wanted to give it to his son to thrash around on. I just couldn't let that happen!! The gray is a rare color for these. He needed new batteries for his Jet-Skis, so called me up & said "come get it"...it pays to be patient & persistent!!

View attachment 1282177
Epic

Back